Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ghost World part 1


Mesa St., San Pedro, CA

As seen in Ghost World.

"Hey, look. There's the pants. "


I'm going to try to post more regularly, maybe even every day, but I'll try not to post less than once a week (without a good reason).

I've gotten some good suggestions as far as movies go, but I could always use more. Also, if anyone knows where the San Pedro scenes of Chinatown were filmed (besides Point Fermin), I'd appreciate the heads up.

Photos coming soon! (Hopefully.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger LAkompany said...

For years I thought CHINATOWN's Curly's apartment building in San Pedro was actually shot in San Pedro, but when I did the research I found it is actually located in Hollywood at 5030 Lemon Grove near Serrano. I drove by there the other day to take a picture for my blog's series on Los Angeles filming locations and there was a crowd of cops checking out some local crime. Not the best neighborhood, I suppose. The building does look like a building you might find in San Pedro.

9/01/2009 6:26 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

Awesome! I've been trying to place that one forever! It drove me crazy, because it looks so much like Pedro but I couldn't find it.

9/01/2009 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Jason Trevino said...

Loved reading thiis thanks

4/03/2022 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home