Friday, July 29, 2005

Coming Soon

Coming soon to this space:

Ghost World
Being John Malkovich (it's Terminal Island, not Pedro, but I don't care.)
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Raging Bull
Head (Terminal Island, too, see above.)

That's all, so far. Those are only the ones from movies I already own. If anyone knows of any movies that were shot in Pedro (or nearby), preferably movies that are available on dvd, please let me know in the comments section (or by email if you have my address already).

Also coming soon: Actual Photos of all these locations! Soon! Really! I swear!

If you enjoy/despise this project, please let me know in the comments section!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Phillip
How about the movie "The Stoned Age" I know it takes place in the south bay but are there any specific pedro shots?

7/30/2005 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. also the moive "Swing Shift"

7/30/2005 11:42 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

Re: The Stoned Age aka Tack's Chicks, I don't think there are any Pedro shots, but I should watch it again just to make sure.

8/03/2005 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home