Friday, April 20, 2007

Pearl Harbor

Here are the last few Pedro moments in Pearl Harbor. In this scene, Japan is played by one of the dissappearing-gun emplacements at Battery Osgood/Farley.
It isn't as ironic as it could be I guess, because although they were (or would have been) used as defense against Japan, they were built back in 1919, considerably before WWII. Osgood/Farley will definitely show up on this blog in the future. Watch for it!























Here's a non-Pedro image for you:
The kid with the hat that says "Joe" on it is my brother-in-law Jake. He did live in Pedro when he was in this movie, so I guess there's a connection there.



I'll end this post with another non-Pedro image:

I don't know about you, but I find this hilarious. This isn't from an outtake, this was in the movie itself! They neglected to insert the sky. Way to go, Michael Bay.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillip,
You should post a sidebar that lists all the movies you've covered, so people don't have to read through all the archives to see which movies you do or do not have.
For example:I know that scenes from Next Friday and Lords of Dogtown were shot in my neighborhood, but haven't seen the films yet. Actually, I don't think I'll ever watch Next Friday.I'm not sure if you have them on your master list.

8/25/2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger Phillip said...

The sidebar called "Pedro Movie Index" lists all the movies I've covered. (I know, it isn't many.) I knew about Lords Of Dogtown, but not Next Friday (I wasn't planning on ever watching that one either). I'll add it to the list! (BTW, where is your neighborhood? I live on 1st St.)

8/26/2007 2:56 AM  
Blogger Shareene said...

that was a beautiful photo..


LMT New Zealand Reference Rifle

6/20/2020 1:33 AM  
Blogger Keenard said...

I Love the movie Pearl Harbor!

recommended deals at Bellevue Cell Phone Repair

5/11/2022 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home