Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pause


This isn't a "real" post, I just wanted to offer these two caps for comparison. One from Fight Club, and one from To Live and Die in L.A. I can't take a picture of this building, 'coz it was demolished a few years ago.
I still have more screencaps from To Live and Die in L.A. to put up... there are a lot of them. Also, Fight Club and Heat caps are coming soon!

I won't be posting until after Winter Solstice, Festivus, Christmas, and Hanukkah. (Maybe New Year's, too.) (I don't celebrate Kwaanza.)

So...

Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

Blogger Doña Junta said...

Dope, I write a lot about the history of Wilmington, I will link you up to my stories. I remember shipwreack joeys so good, I had a post coming up about it.

7/02/2009 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home